|Duration:||2 days/16 hours|
|Ratio:||8 students/1 instructor|
This course is recommended for personnel working in any industry where cranes and lifting equipment are utilized.
SYNOPSIS OF COURSE:
This course focuses on the basics of rigging practices used throughout all related industries. This course is designed to prepare students for the NCCCO national certification.
• Rigging equipment & inspection criteria
• Identifying and using slings and rigging hardware
• Identify load characteristics
• Recognize special handling requirements
• Recognize unsafe rigging practices
• Hands-on practical evaluation
Certifications/Completion Cards Received After Successful Completion:
Level 1 Rigging ID card
Work boots (steel-toed preferred), cotton pants and cotton long sleeve shirts.