|Duration:||10 days/80 hours|
|Ratio:||15 students/1 instructor|
This Comprehensive Safety in the Wind Industry Course is recommended for Wind Industry
personnel requiring safety training only.
SYNOPSIS OF COURSE:
This course focuses on the safety issues inherent in the wind industry.
• Intro to theWind Industry
• First Aid/CPR/AED
• Self and Assisted Tower Rescue (Competent Climber Certificate)
• OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety
• ElectricalMetering,Voltage Test Equipment
• Voltage Test Procedures, 50 Volts or Higher
• Compressed Gas Safety,Accumulator Recharge Procedures
• ElectricalMeasurement Safety
• Multimeters,Amp Clamps,Voltage Pens,Megohmmeters
• Infrared Testers, Phase RotationMeters
Certifications/Completion Cards Received After Successful Completion:
Access & Rescue Climber, OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety, Competent Climber Certification, CPR/First Aid/AED Card
Work boots (steel-toed preferred), cotton pants and cotton long sleeve shirts. PPE will be provided.
Note:Must have ability to climb 300 foot towers.